Hi! Australian National Corpus has moved
The Australian National Corpus (AusNC) was a discovery service that collated and provided access to examples of Australian English text, transcriptions, audio and audio-visual materials. The service was managed by Griffith University beginning 2012 until mid-2023 when the site was decommissioned. From 2023, AusNC data are being made available as individual collections (listed below) through the Language Data Commons of Australia (LDaCA) data portal .
- Braided Channels
- Corpus of Oz Early English
- Coming soon - Griffith Corpus of Spoken Australian English
- International Corpus of English (Aus)
- The speech of Australian adolescents: research data and recordings collected by A.G. Mitchell and Arthur Delbridge in 1959 and 1960
- Coming soon - Monash Corpus of English